• Follow the rules of Swimming Australia at all times.
• Give your best at all times.
• Never argue with an official. Use the appropriate rules and guidelines to resolve a dispute.
• Control your temper. Verbal or physical abuse is not acceptable.
• Work equally hard for yourself and/or your team.
• Be a good sport. Acknowledge good performances whether they are made by your team or the opposition.
• Treat all swimming participants, as you would like to be treated. Do not bully or take unfair advantage of another competitor.
• Cooperate with your coaches, team mates, opponents, management, event staff and officials.
• Participate for your own enjoyment and benefit, not to satisfy the expectations of others.
• Respect the rights, dignity and worth of all participants regardless of their gender, ability, ethnicity, cultural background or religion.
NB: Parents are not permitted on pool deck
I agree to uphold the principles of FAIRNESS, RESPECT, RESPONSIBILITY AND SAFETY, and in doing so I will:
1. Commit to my training and give of my best at all times
2. Listen to my Coach and treat them with respect
3. Treat the facility that I swim in and the equipment that I use appropriately
4. Be a role model to my fellow swimmers. Any swimmer seen not to be abiding by the Code of Conduct will be removed from training. This will be at the discretion of the Coach. We have read the above statements and agree to abide by the expected levels of behaviour showing full commitment to the GT Performance squad program.